Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Finaly it's home!







I finaly brought the car home to my place from MANLAND. I have hooked up the steering for the time being with tack welds just so I can steer it around a little easier. I have also started to install the exhaust system but ran into some trouble. The original system that T/R sent with my kit was made wrong and required me to send it back to them to have it fixed so the collector hung a little lower to clear the frame. otherwise the J tubes coming back from the forward cylinders could not be inserted into the collector. Anyhow I sent it back and they fixed it but since I couldn't fit the J tubes in the first place to check their fit now I have the back part in place and the J tubes are not right. Soooooo back to T/R they go to be exchanged for a new set. Hopefully this fixes the problem.

No comments: