Sunday, January 6, 2008

Where to start......




First off let me start by thanking my buddy Jamie. He allowed me to keep my car at his place for far too long not to mention "MANLAND" as it's known to all of us is a great place to work on stuff. Here are a few shots of what a T/R kit looks like in it's crate. Mind you the shipping company carries these crates on their side to save room so when you go to pick it up and have to lay it flat on a trailer for transport better bring a couple strong friends to help out or you might have a problem. I actualy had the guy at Freight Forward just drop it on the trailer and after a few minutes of trying to figure out how to lay it down he just got into his forklift without a word to me and drove off. I thought he was going to get some help but he never came back. I asked a couple other guys if they could give me a hand and they didn't seem to interested until I told them I would just leave the truck where it was blocking their ramp until they helped me get it into a transportable condition and were actualy pretty cool about it once they saw how the other dude left it.

No comments: